Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





February 19, 2007

Brooke & Sean E-session

One crazy weekend should have been the title of this post. Two weddings and one E-session in a span of 36.5 hours. So, Monday was all about recovery for me. Sean and Brooke came down from the Santa Cruz area to have their E-session Saturday morning. Sean is a friend of ours and will marry his fiance Brooke in Fallbrook, CA in April. We were blessed with a great morning, blue skys, and warm temps.
















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home