Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





February 20, 2007

Nick & Sarah

Saturday afternoon I shot with Craig Tiscareno, of Tiscareno Photography. Craig is a very good friend of ours and we had a great time working together. Be sure to check out the cake topper and the Chinese star.


Sara entering the church with her father


Nick & Sarah sharing a laugh



getting it just right



the country club was beautiful



I think they liked kissing



the cake topper







Chinese Star



the best man's toast



Sarah and her Father

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home