Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





June 11, 2008

Amanda & Kelsey ~ Engaged

About a week ago, Kristin and I met up with Amanda and Kelsey at the Stone Brewery in Escondido for their engagement shoot. If you haven't been there, we highly recommend it! The food and beverage selections are outstanding. The grounds at the Brewery have a beautiful garden setting and some nice options for a romantic/garden engagement shoot or portrait sitting. Amanda and Kelsey were such an easy couple to work with, we look forward to their 8/8/08 wedding this summer. Check out some teasers below...Enjoy!
























1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Harvey and I are so glad you guys found Nic! You pictures look great. Can't wait for your wedding :-)

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home