Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





April 29, 2008

Marge & Rod ~ Engaged

Last week I met up with Marge and Rod to do their engagement shoot. Since Rod is currently serving our country stationed at Camp Pendleton, they decided on the Pier in Oceanside as their spot for pics. Take a look below, I think it was a great choice. The light was so great that evening, coupled with Marge and Rod's gentle spirits, it made for a beautiful evening. I'm looking forward to their upcoming June wedding in Los Angeles. Enjoy!




























2 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

They look so happy :) Great job capturing their emotion!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, as always. Thanks for taking care of my bride and groom!

Sandy

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home