Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





July 13, 2007

Meet our new family members

Yesterday we picked up our puppies Daisy and Kona. How cute are these two? They are 11 weeks old having cinco de mayo as their birthday. Daisy is very adventurous and daring while Kona seems to be the one always looking to play! I promise there will be more pics to come...



















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet Daisy & Kona. They are tooo adorable!!!
Loves, Cat-n-Rick

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! I can't wait to come home and visit them. See you guys in August. Love ya!
-Giselle

2:03 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

thanks giselle... looking forward to seeing you!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home