Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





July 7, 2007

Sara & Jason

I recently shot Sara and Jason's wedding with Leigh Miller at the West Lake Village. They were such an fun couple, you can read more about their wedding on Leigh's Blog.


The details were stunning to say the least.





Sara getting some final touches.





A vintage look to the ceremony...





Right after the ceremony they had a just a few seconds alone.





Jason in some interesting light.





And finally some time alone.





You could smell this baby as soon as you walked into the room!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home