Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





July 23, 2007

News...

So you may have noticed the blog colors have changed! We are in the process of redoing our site and have began to test our new colors.... We will also be changing our business name, so be watching for the new "Tamarack Studios" website and blog to debut in the next couple of weeks. Be sure to check back then to take a look at our updated portfolio, featured weddings, and new look!
Here is a sneek peek at whats at the end of the tunnel!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home