Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





June 16, 2008

Out of the Office This Week

I am so excited to be packing up and heading to Chicago today. I am heading out east to attend a photography workshop put on by some amazing photographers. That being said, I will be out of the office until Friday. I will have email access, so I should be returning emails on a regular schedule, but phone contact will be limited. Have a great week and I look forward to sharing some of what I learned along on the way!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in Chicago right now, need a ride from the airport? haha :)

Susan is going to the same workshop (must be the same...) so you will see her there too!

Yay for San Diego invading Chicago this week!!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home