Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





June 15, 2008

Sarah & Brian : The Wedding

Ceremony- Marina Village South Lawn
Reception- Marina Village Sunset Room
Dress- Maggie Sottero
DJ- Musically Yours DJ Tony Slater

Sarah and Brian were my 6-7-08 couple. Sarah used a various shades of blues and her bridesmaids wore some of the best dresses I've seen. They were a really nice compliment to her theme being blue with a dark blue paisley pattern. Sarah looked stunning that day... every last detail,down to her gold shoes, was perfect. When you take a look below you'll see the shot of Brian just as Sarah was coming down the aisle- he just lit up and was so eager, it was awesome! The day was beautiful and Sarah and Brian were such a great couple to spend the day with. Sarah requested some more "edgy" shots than the traditional romantics, so I posted a couple of those as well. A big congratulations to Sarah and Brian and we hope you are having a wonderful time in Jamaica!













































































































1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Atrero said...

sweet shot of the groom getting ready. cake face smash is awesomeness!

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home