Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





April 15, 2008

Sara & Ted ~ Engaged

Anytime a friend or a family member hires me to shoot a wedding, I am absolutely privileged and honored to cover their event. It seems there is more pressure during those times, but being able to help document those memories is so special. I have known Ted since high school and we were actually roommates on a couple of different occasions. Ted met Sara just over 6 years ago and that's when we all became friends. There are many years of great memories in this long lasting friendship! Well this October Ted and Sara have decided to throw one heck of a party at the US Grant Hotel, aka "get married". I had a great time shooting these photos at the beach in Carlsbad where they got engaged. Im looking forward to photographing their marriage celebration this coming October. Take a look at our time together at the beach and enjoy!





















































2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nic - Thank you so much for a great E-session. Your work is phenomenal. I can't wait for you to shoot our wedding.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara and Ted,

You both are gorgeous and the photos are great too! Hope you're having fun. You will always remember this time of your life - even at 100 years old.

Love,

Auntie Lori

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home