Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





March 19, 2008

Cathy & Harvey ~ Engaged

A couple of weekends back I met with Cathy and Harvey in downtown to do their engagement session. When Kristin and I met with them for their first consultation, we knew they were going to be so much fun! Cathy and Harvey found us from one of last year's couples Athena and John... We're so honored they chose us to do their wedding! We spent about an hour and a half cruising around downtown, and came upon this great little hidden courtyard near the ballpark! Cathy and Harvey were so easy to photograph, as they both really like pics and were quite comfortable in front of the camera. Below are a few shots from my new secret spot ;) Enjoy... and looking forward to joining these two for their June wedding celebration!









































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home