Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





June 26, 2008

Marge & Rod - Married

Ceremony - St. John the Baptist, Baldwin Park
Reception - The Radisson Suites, Covina
Event Planner - Platinum Design & Events, Sandy Salazar
Dress - Maggie Sottero

Just a couple days before heading out to Chicago, I had the pleasure of photographing Marge and Rod's wedding. They are such a great couple! Marge and Rod found me from a former bride, and now wedding coordinator, Sandy Salazar. The day was beautiful and Marge and Rod looked stunning. We were able to sneak away after the ceremony to the beautiful grounds of a mansion in Covina. I think the results came out great! Take a look below at a few of my favorites from their special day... Congratulations Marge and Rod, hope you had a wonderful honeymoon!
















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture! She looks so beautiful and he's so enamored with her. I can't wait to see the rest!

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last picture is very beautiful and I can't believe how many hands are on her dress!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home