Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





August 5, 2007

Ruby & Greg = engaged

Last week we met up with Ruby, Greg, and their dog "George" for their engagement session at Craig Regional Park in the Fullerton/Brea area. This park is so beautiful, a little piece of paradise right in the middle of the city! Now, we must say that Ruby is one of the most energetic people we've met, and she made us get our exercise! We joked that she would take us to every end of the park, and that we did! We had so much fun with them, and George was such a good dog, he just hung out with us when it wasn't time to be in front of the camera.


Hanging out by the lake, all of the family




A quiet stroll in the park




And the kiss...




Curious George, definitely not camera shy... we all got a good laugh out of this one




The beautiful Ruby just enjoying the scenery




Having a little fun




Lots of kisses




The beautiful couple




One of Ruby and Greg's favorite places... a quiet bridge at the far end of the park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home