Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





July 3, 2008

Jennifer & Andrew : the wedding

Ceremony: Temeku Hills Country Club
Reception: Temeku Hills Country Club

As part of my June wedding marathon, I had the absolute pleasure to shoot the wedding of Jennifer and Andrew. It was a rather warm day in Temecula, but the heat could not wilt this affair! Jennifer looked stunning as she came down the aisle, and clearly Andrew agreed(1st pic)! I didn't have the opportunity to meet these two before there wedding, we did our bookings over the phone and Andrew was out of town for a new job until just before the wedding... that being said, these two were so sweet, I felt like I had known them for a while. Everything was beautiful, the flowers especially added so much vibrance to this great day! I had such a pleasure spending the day with Jennifer and Andrew, thanks for having me along! Congrats and enjoy!








































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home