Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





August 6, 2007

Alli & Michael

On Saturday we had the privilege of photographing a truly amazing couple. Michael, a producer for a hit television show and Alli, an actress in grad school currently working towards her MFT, were married on Sunset Cliffs under the setting sun. As you can see this couple is 100% full of happiness, joy, laughter and love. Alli and Michael decided on a vintage hollywood theme to their wedding and their reception was held in a club Humphrey Bogart frequented often. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. Congratulations to the both of you!!!



Alli arriving at the cliffs





Michael and his Father watch as Alli makes her way down the aisle





Alli's laugh was quite infectious





Michael looking very dapper





The moment they were waiting for





Did I mention they like to laugh?





Alli was just so excited





Can you say postcard?





They just wanted a few moments together





I guess they need a few more minutes





This is the reason why they say pictures are worth a thousand words





Alli gets all of the credit for chosing the backdrop





Their first dance together as husband and wife






Alli dances with her Father





lighting up the dance floor





Michael and Alli dancing the night away




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home