Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





February 7, 2008

Daisy Home from Surgery

And what good little patient she was.... Today we were able to pick her up at the hospital, Veterinary Specialty Hospital in Sorrento Valley. Her brother anxiously awaited her arrival home as they have never been separated. So with all the instructions and pain medications, we brought our baby home. She ended up having bilateral elbow arthroscopy to help alleviate her elbow dysplasia. She will be laid up for a total of 6 weeks. The surgery required two incisions which we get to look after to make sure they heal properly. If you notice Daisy's (Kristin's really) yellow T-shirt, it does serve a purpose. The discharge technician shared we could put a T-shirt on her so she doesn't have to wear one of those collars to prevent her and Kona from taking out the stitches. She got the royal treatment tonight, hanging out on the bed, eating dinner in bed and hanging out with mom. See our little baby, fentanyl patch and all... We are so glad to have her home and on the mend!
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home