Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





January 1, 2008

Andrea & Ty

This past Thursday I joined Andrea and Ty as they celebrated their marriage in an intimate ceremony at the San Diego Temple in La Jolla. An absolutely beautiful couple, Andrea and Ty were a true joy to photograph. We took some traditional/formal shots at the church and then headed down to Windansea Beach in La Jolla to do some portraits of the two of them. As a great touch to the day, we were blessed with an amazing sunset. Take a look below, the colors were stunning... Thanks to Andrea and Ty, and congratulations on your marriage!

Hair Nancy Eklund
Ceremony San Diego Temple





































3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done. It was such a pleasant surprise to find us on your blog. The pictures look beautiful. We are looking forward to seeing the rest. Happy New Years!
Andrea & Ty

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Picture choices are a must
So in you, we put our trust

Can't wait to see all the rest
They will be among your best...

Our many thanks go out to you
We appreciate what you do

With a sunset from a La Jolla view
We send our congrats from the Utah
crew

Mom and Dad Cook

7:46 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

Congratulations Andrea and Ty!
The pictures are absolutely beautiful! Great job! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!
~Lauren

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home