Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





January 14, 2008

Erin & Scott

This past Saturday I joined Erin and Scott as they celebrated their wedding in pure San Diego style. Erin and Scott work and live in New York, but wanted to return to Scott's hometown for some great weather and sites as they celebrated their marriage. It was a beautiful day Saturday and that made for a great setting. The wedding was held at Balboa Park, where afterwards we took some time to snap some shots around the park. We then headed to the San Diego Zoo for some more pics and their outstanding wedding reception. I have to say this is one of the coolest places to do a wedding reception, especially if most of your guests are out of town. I have photographed at both the Zoo and Wild Animal Park, and it's such an one of a kind way to celebrate. At the reception, there was time set aside for an animal show where the handlers brought out some amazing animals for the bride, groom, and their guests to enjoy. Erin & Scott are animal lovers, so this was right up their alley. Their facial expressions say it all! I had such a great time with the two of them, they are two of the kindest people one can meet! Take a look below at some of the events of the day, and oh, check out that awesome cake! It was such a great complement to the their wedding theme! Congratulations Erin and Scott, hope the honeymoon is wonderful; Enjoy Kauai!!

Ceremony: Balboa Park
Reception: The Treehouse Restaurant - The San Diego Zoo
Wedding Coordinator: Megan Sadeghi, Anar Inc.
Flowers: Anar Floral









































































1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nic, the photos look fantastic! can't wait to see them all! Thanks again - you guys were great!!
-Erin and Scott

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home