Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





February 4, 2008

Say hello to my little friend!

Well I finally broke down and bought it. Its a Canon 24mm 1.4. So what does this mean you ask... it basically means that this lens is really bad ass. It allows me to shoot in really dark places, get a little more artsy, and have better color and contrast. Its a prime lens (prime meaning, its a fixed focal length lens) and prime lenses are generally better than zoom lenses. Just don't ask me how much this little guy cost... lets just say it was an investment :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will not regret it my friend. :) i actually dropped mine at the salton sea shoot, which made me so sad - it's currently being repaired... i will have it back in my hands in hopefully a week or so! :)

<3 susan

9:56 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

whoa.. I sure your heart dropped with it. Well I hope it comes back sharper than ever. ~ n

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!! funny thing? i had a dream last night that it came back to me, but it wasn't repaired!! i was upset. lol! how funny.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Christine Tremoulet said...

Ooooh, that one is quite high up on my wishlist - I can't wait to see what you do with it!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home