Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





December 12, 2007

Kelsi & Russ

The second weekend in December Kelsi and Russ were married at the Old Richland School House in San Marcos. This is such a quaint place located in the eastern part of San Marcos. The weekend had been cold and windy, but the heavens opened up and shone down on the ceremony! This couple is such a dynamic couple, they are two of the most fun people to be around. Kelsi is one of those beautiful girls who has no idea how beautiful she really is. The wedding emulated so much of their personalities, down to Kelsi's converse paired with her Maggie Sortero dress and Russ's red suspenders matching his plaid shoes. This was such a wonderful day and we wish Kelsi and Russ the best and can't wait to hear about their surprise honeymoon to Maya Riviera!














Kelsi's Aunt tells a great onion story




Louise made the trip all the way from Denmark for the wedding






































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home