Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





November 27, 2007

Christmas with the Kids!

Christmas portraits are in full swing! This past Sunday Kristin and I met Kristy and her adorable kids at the beach to do their Christmas pictures. This is our second year doing pics with Kristy... I must say Kirra and Logan are getting more adorable each time! We had so much fun doing this shoot, the kids were absolute hams! The camera just loves them. Take a look below, the plaid outfits photograph so great! (Not to mention a beautiful compliment to a beautiful family!)
























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home