Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





February 25, 2008

I finally went iphone!

Yup! I finally broke down and bought myself an iphone. I will post back in a week on how its working out and how it affects business.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jealous!!! ;) plus love the new logo! yay! it's so much better now :) seems more "you" even though i've never really met you guys! lol

5:38 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

thanks Susan, I really like the logo too!

you NEED an iphone..

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home