Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





March 10, 2008

Kate's Newborn Session

Last week I joined Ryan and Brooke at their home for Kate's first photo shoot. Kate is the apple of their eyes and she already has that ability to melt her daddy's heart. It's such an honor to take pictures of a couple's first baby because their is just so much emotion wrapped up in this new period of their lives. Kate has amazing eyes and for being just under two months old, she was already so expressive. I was also able to get some shots of her beautiful nursery... No question she's a girl ;) Here is a slide show that I put together. I can't wait to continue to watch Kate grow up and to be able to capture those memories for Brooke and Ryan. Enjoy!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home