Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





February 26, 2008

Best Wife in the World

Yup, I honestly have the best wifey in the world. Background...I have a terrible addiction to ice cream and Im not afraid to admit it. So last night while I was cooking, Kristin came home from the store with thin mint ice cream made by Dreyers. I was soooo happy to say the least! Im a bit of an ice cream snob, and I have my favorites. Like Bud's ice cream made in San Francisco and the only place I have found it is in OB at the Light House. To give you an idea of how creamy it is, Haagen Dazs contains 10% milk fat, well Buds has about 12% milk fat. This Thin Mint stuff tastes like it has about 14% milk fat. Really, its that good! ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nic, you are so funny! Tell Kristin she ROCKS!!!! I'll have to get some of that for Craigy boy!!! :)...or maybe not....

2:51 PM  
Blogger Natalie Moser Photography said...

YUMMY!!! MY FAVORITE>>> CHOCOLATE AND MINT!!!- Nat

10:20 AM  
Blogger ed pingol said...

OH MAN! we're gonna buy a gallon first thing tomorrow! =)

//ed & monica

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home