Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





July 9, 2008

Ashley & Joe: The Wedding

Ceremony: La Costa Resort & Spa
Reception: La Costa Resort & Spa
DJ: JMC Events - Joe Comstock
Coordinator: JMC Events - Mandilee Comstock
Florist: Wholesale Flowers



You may remember Ashley and Joe from their awesome engagement session a couple of months back... Well, couple of weeks ago, I got to meet up with them again when I had the pleasure of photographing their beautiful wedding at the La Costa Resort. Ashley was simply stunning, and Joe looking dapper, they celebrated their marriage with friends and family on a sunny Friday evening. The day went off without a hitch, there was such a joyful and peaceful presence the entire day. It just seemed everyone genuinely really enjoyed themselves, the way you'd hope it would be. I posted a couple of teasers below. Ashley is so photogenic, she's just so natural in front of the camera... The pic of her is one of my favorites from the day! Congratulations to this beautiful couple, and enjoy your sneak peek!














4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a smokin' bride! Love the dress detail shot!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic's!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We loved being a part of your special day. God Bless your union. The Kendrick/Jackson Family

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIC, WE NEED MORE PICTURES!!!!SO FAR SO GOOD.

THE MARTINS

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home