Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





August 22, 2007

Athena and John

This past Saturday, Athena and John married at Torrey Pines State Park. That had a beautiful day laid out for them as they celebrated their marriage in an intimate ceremony on a point overlooking the preserve. Athena looked beautiful and Kristin kept commenting on additionally how beautiful her flowers complimented her... I'd agree, the vibrant colors were such a great compliment to their pictureque setting. The evening continued as they moved to their reception at the trendy California Cuisine restaurant in Hillcrest. Take a look below at the pics of food... Those are for the family as we learned from John's dad that the family has more pictures of their food than of each other! Quite the connoisseurs they are! We had a great time with Athena and John... we wish them the very best, and an extra early congrats for Athena as she continues to pursue her law degree!
























































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home