Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





August 22, 2007

Jenny & Kody

So...through our last wedding in Canton, Ohio, we were once again given the opportunity to return back to the "Buckeye" state two weekends ago. Here we met Jenny and Kody, who were referred to us by another photographer in their area. Jenny and Kody are such a sweet couple. They met in highschool, dated through college and became engaged while attending Ohio University. Jenny was a softball player all through college and on the last game of her senior year Kody proposed to her on the mound of her home field. In front of fans, friends, family, and even the other time, Kody presented her a ring in a softball he had cut in half and cored. Such a great story, and even better, her ring bearer carried that softball! They had their ceremony at Westbrook Methodist Church in Canton, and was followed by a reception at Skyland Pines Lodge. We had a great time getting to know Jenny, Kody, their friends, and wonderful families! Congrats guys, and thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day!



Jenny getting into her dress





adjusting her vail... I love this shot!





a wide angle look at the church





I have never seen so many bubbles at an exit before





I love all the color





we finally let them enjoy a few minutes alone....well almost















The park beside the Mckinley Monument is amazing this time of year





Yes, the Chicken Dance lives





Jenny and Kody's first dance





the soul train line





how cute are these two





ah... the conga line






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home