Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





February 13, 2008

Kira & Alex ~ Engaged

Last weekend I met up with Kira and Alex in downtown for their engagement session. These two are such a lively couple, so downtown was a great spot to do a shoot. Things started out a little reserved, but a quick adult beverage helped lighten the mood. ;) We spent a good amount of time in the Gaslamp, then we headed over to a park at the edge of Seaport Village. We met the sunset just in time to get some great closing shots. I'm really looking forward to being a part of Kira & Alex's big day coming this July. Enjoy!




































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home