Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





February 11, 2008

Thank You Cards Rock!

I can't tell you enough how good it feels to make someone happy. This morning I went to the post office and picked up the mail just like every monday morning. But today was different in that I received a card from Erin and Scott who's wedding I shot on Jan 12. Talk about starting the week off on a good note! It felt so good to know that Erin and Scott loved their photos that I just had to share their note. Erin.... Scott, thank you so much for the card and the gift they mean a lot to me and I wish you both the best!

'



'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home