Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





February 20, 2008

Sarah & Brian ~ Engaged

This past Sunday I spent some time downtown with Sarah and Brian. They wanted an urban feel to their e-session so we started off in the Chicano Park area on the outskirts of Logan Heights, then headed into the Gaslamp to finish our day. These two were great to shoot, they were so easy going and not too camera shy;) Sarah has gorgeous blue eyes that are piercing through the lens, check them out below! I had a great day with this beautiful couple... and before you know it, their June wedding will be here! Enjoy and looking forward to the big day!
































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home