Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





July 11, 2008

Cathy & Harvey: Sneak Peek

Ceremony:Redwood Circle, Balboa Park
Reception: The Cypress Room
Caterer: California Cuisine
Florist: Elegant Touch Floral
Dj: Positive Energy Promotions

Cathy and Harvey were married the last weekend in June. I met Cathy and Harvey from one of our couples from last year, Athena and John. The minute I met these two, we just clicked. I knew after that meeting that they were going to be such a great couple to photograph. Cathy has such a spunky side and Harvey has a smile the lights up any room. This couple is infectious! I posted a few of my many favorites from the day, including a shot with their awesome blue uplighting! Thank you to the two of you for allowing me to create memories of your great day and I'm looking forward to sharing the rest with you very soon! Congratulations and hope you had a wonderful honeymoon!
















2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm speachless...

7:28 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

just wait! just wait!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home