Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





August 31, 2007

Lifestyle & Fitness

Last week I had the opportunity to shoot a production of up and coming company called Lifestyle Fitness. This company owned by Tracy Duhs is going to be such a great resource for women. The purpose of Lifestyle Fitness is to empower women by giving them the tools they need to live a healthy, fulfilled, and peaceful life.- Taken from their website































1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the great pics nic. You are awesome.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home