Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





September 27, 2007

ALOHA, From Oahu!!!

So every hardworking couple needs some rest, right??? Well, we think September/October is a great time to relax... In the middle of our busy season, we found sometime to pack up and hit our favorite spot, Hawaii. We'll be out of the office until October 2, celebrating Kristin's birthday and our anniversary... yup, that's right, FIVE years on October 5th! We try to come back atleast once a year since we vacationed in Maui for our honeymoon in Otober 2002. So after our 7th trip to the islands, we have so much to be thankful for, our health, our family & friends, and the opportunity to do what we love... take pictures! So, check back, we'll post a few pics of what we are doing to relax... here are a few from yesterday, upon our arrival....





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home