Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





September 26, 2007

Tara & Anthony decided to "Trash the Dress"

We were sooo excited when Tara called us and asked if we would do a "trash the dress" session! You may remember Tara and Anthony from August when they were married at the Lindley-Scott House in Azusa. When we spoke about the shoot and what they wanted, we decided two locations would be a great mix. So, we hit downtown San Diego and then moved on to Seaside Beach in Cardiff. We had an AMAZING time with these two! They were so engergetic and ready to try any idea we had; Love That!!!! Without any further explanation, take a look at a few of the results from their awesome session! Thanks for letting us play guys, it was a BLAST!!!





































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home