Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





September 1, 2007

Puppy Update 17wks

Time for an update! Daisy and Kona are growing like weeds... We decided to post another few pics, as "our children" are growing up so fast. We think we finally determined what kind of dogs they are... Dr. Moews, our amazing vet, says they are most likely Labrador/Chesapeake Bay Retriever Mixes. We know their mom is definitely a purebred Lab, so if you notice they have wavy hair on their back and tail, that is consistent with the Chesapeake. Whatever they are, THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!


Daisy waking up from a snooze...





Kona posing for Dad...





Daisy with her new toy...





Kona hoping Daisy will give up that toy...





Kona having a chat with Dad...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home