Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





September 12, 2007

Elizabeth & Ben Get married

Last Friday we had a great time at the wedding of Elizabeth and Ben... We knew Elizabeth was going to be a gorgeous bride, and was she ever! Both ceremony and reception were held at the beautiful Admiral Kidd Club. Of course, we were a little worried about temperature since we just went through that heatwave, but the day was picturesque. The backdrop, the city, the water and the amazing couple made this a photographer's dream! Below are just a few snaphots of their day, you'll see what we mean!


Elizabeth's dress was incredible










Ben and his guys





Elizabeth and her girls





Elizabeth and Ben decided to see each other before the ceremony






Does anyone else see a little Julia Roberts?






Just Radiant











Elizabeth and her MOH Amanda





Ben waits for his bride






Ben goes to take Elizabeth's hand....but it wasn't time yet!






We all had a good laugh at poor Ben's expense












What a day












Elizabeth let Ben rock a pair of Chucks, what a sweetheart!











Looks like Ben gives it two thumbs up!











Elizabeth's dance with her dad













I love this image








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home