Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





November 23, 2007

The Duhs Gang

Last week I had a Christmas shoot with the Duhs Family. Craig & Tracy and their two girls Grace and Parker met me down at Windansea beach in La Jolla. It was a gorgeous day! Grace and Parker hammed it up for the camera, while Tracy and Craig took some time do a short portrait session for the two of them. Here is a sneak peak of the session.




























1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are such a good family !!!!!

nice photography work!!!!

they look like they have awesome nieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(like really cool family)

if they have such nice nieces then they must have a awesome family!!!!


i mean really awesome!!!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home