Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





November 9, 2007

You Belong in the Zoo!

Ok...No, not really. But, on Wednesday we split time shooting Kelsi and Russell's engagement session at the zoo and my favorite secret beach. We had a great time hanging out with them, they are so energetic & lots of fun! Here are a few that I really liked (Particularly, the petting zoo... check out Russ spending a little quality time with the goat!). Thanks guys, we had a blast!







































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home