Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





November 15, 2007

The Greene Family

Last week Heather and Chris came out from the Fort Worth, Texas to visit family in the area. They brought their adorable new additions Brody and Mason to meet the family. Heather is a longtime friend of Kristin's and asked if we could do an impromptu portrait session while they were here... Of course I obliged and we had a great time! They "boys" were so adorable and patient on that cold day at the beach. The pictures were taken at Seaside Beach in the Cardiff area. Enjoy!

































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home