Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





November 23, 2007

Brooke + Ryan = Kate

Earlier this week I met up with Brooke and Ryan to do a maternity session. We started at their house and then moved to Seaside Beach in Cardiff. Brooke and Ryan were so great to work with and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. They are first time parents and are just beaming with joy! Brooke is an adorable pregnant lady and she just loved the idea of having pictures for their daughter to look back on. We are so excited for the arrival of Kate and then we can get some pics of her adorable face with mom and dad!





































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home