Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





July 17, 2008

Crystal & Walter : Engaged & Married...

But... for the marriage part you'll have to wait a few. I did this engagement session the last day of June and finally am catching up on my blogging. I have been so blessed with so many amazing couples, and Crystal and Walter are another to add to that list! We originally planned to do their session at Sunset Cliffs, but the tide was too high so we headed up to La Jolla and shot at cove. Many times when I start a session with a couple, I ask them what they think their chemistry is like, it gives me a feel for what level of comfort they have in front of the camera. Well, Crystal and Walter responded to that question with "Great" and proceeded into a kiss! I knew instantly that they would be stunning in front of the camera. Take a look at the teasers below... What do you think??? :) Make sure to check back soon for a sneak peek at their beautiful wedding at La Valencia last Saturday!












2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like the 3rd photo from the top... Very nice shot. 85 1.2 ? hmmm?
~Aaron

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the 3rd pic' too! Very nice

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home