Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





July 31, 2008

Paige & Ben: The Wedding

Ceremony: Marina Village- South Lawn
Reception: Marina Village
Coordinator: Oh So Chic Wedding Planning- DeShai Roberson
Caterer: Phil's Barbeque

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing Paige and Ben's wedding. The skies were perfect for a beautiful photo shoot which lent itself to amazing lighting. Paige was one of the most excited and expressive brides I have ever worked with-she was never without a smile or intense expression that lit up the room. The photos below prove that! Paige and Ben also did some really unique extras like (my favorite) a dessert bar, they gave their favorite novels as favors, and used every vibrant shade one could think of to decorate- it was awesome! I had a wonderful time getting to know Paige, Ben, their family and friends and it was a blessing to be a part of their special day! Congrats to both of you! Enjoy!

























4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome shot! Paige and Ben you are so great together! The wedding was so much fun and if this is like the rest of the shots I can't wait to see more!

Jennifer

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you bring out the colors so well but its amazing! We can't wait to see the rest!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! What wonderful memories you have. Where are the others? Can't wait. ....thanks for the preview
xoxox

Mom K

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nic~
I love the photos and I truly appreciate your comments about our wedding! Thank you SO much for capturing our day with vibrant beauty:).

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home