Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





September 28, 2007

Aloha, The Real First Day

So after a long needed night of sleep...we woke up ambitious enough to drive the island. Being that I spent 6 weeks here two summers ago for my former job, Kristin and I have gotten to know the island pretty well... So because the weather was forecasted to be cloudy and a bit rainy, we decided this wasn't a lay at the beach day. We decided to head to the North Shore before the weekend crowd hits. We visited some places we have before, and then hit up some things we wanted to do, but have never done... All in all the consensus was , this was a great day!



Kristin chillin' on one of the beaches in the north, the weather was cloudy but a perfect 85...




A spot off the North Shore called "China Man's Hat"... really pretty and amazing view from the beach





Something we've never done before, but always wanted to... Eat at one of the "Shrimp Shacks" along the northern highway





Not sticking to the diet on vacation, we decided to split the egg roll fried shrimp, (and of course, everything in Hawaii is eaten with rice) MMMM.... GOOD!





A spot we've been before, but is so cool and has great desserts, so of course we had to stop





A couple pics of the pineapples growing on the plantation





A couple pics of the pineapples growing on the plantation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home