Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





October 3, 2007

Picking the Kids up from Camp...

Ok, well not exactly.... but, today we headed up to Julian to Kristin's parents house. We were so blessed to have them take care of our kids (aka, puppies Daisy and Kona). We joked that they went to camp for a week because our "beach" dogs got a glimpse of the country life. I couldn't resist taking some pics of my favorite subjects on the Henthorn Ranch- their horse, Radcliffe and cow, Rebecca... Also, who says we don't see fall color/leave changes in San Diego??? Take a look at the last pic... this is a tree at the end of their street... Head up to Julian right now if you have time, it is such a great time of year up there!!!


























Kids, please don't try this when you go to the country.... I have been professionally trained in the art of cow photography :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home