Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





October 3, 2007

Our Last Day...

So after our travels around the island we decided to stay in Waikiki for our final evening. Kristin was so excited she finally got to have a Mai Tai after fighting a cold for the last 4 days of the trip. We spent our evening at the Sheraton Moana Surfrider.

(Note to future travelers- honeymoon or anniversary, this is an amazing hotel. It is an old plantation house that has been restored over time. it is so relaxing and the grounds are impeccable... Highly Recommended)

As you can see the sunset was gorgeous, and we included some pics of the beach outside of the hotel. All in all, a great trip... very relaxing, and we're ready to jump back into action this coming weekend!


Wakiki Beach up close






















2 Comments:

Blogger Location said...

Love your work! I'm in Phx and found you surfing! What lights are you using at receptions and on the beach?
Steve

4:23 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Hey Thanks Steve, I have Alien Bee 800s but most of the time its a 580 flash triggered with Pocket Wizards.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home