Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





October 15, 2007

Gina & Ryan Get Married

Saturday we spent the evening with Gina and Ryan as the celebrated their marriage at the beautiful Westgate Hotel in the Gaslamp Quarter. That morning started off with rain and gray skies and the afternoon turned beautiful just in time to capture the beauty of Gina's meticulous planning. The wedding was held in a candelit ballroom and then transformed to a romantic, dreamy reception. Gina was absolutely stunning... Her gown was handmade in Spain and fit her like a glove. It was a perfect compliment to the overall beauty of the day. Our favorite part??? Gina and Ryan gave us an hour to work after the wedding, so we scaled the hotel for pictures, then headed outside for a little urban scenery.... We had a great time and congratulations to this awesome couple!!!





























































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home