Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





October 8, 2007

Sandy & Jose Get Married

On Saturday we spent the day celebrating the marriage of Sandy and Jose. Sandy is an event coordinator so we knew we'd treated to quite an extravagant day. Uniting two cultures, Sandy and Jose had a mix of Arabic and Spanish flare to add to the beauty of the day. The wedding was held at St. Frances De Sales Parish in Riverside and the reception was hosted at the Crestmore Manor. A mix of chocolates and pinks made for a gorgeous fall wedding. The cake was out of this world, and even the swirling Santa Ana winds couldn't bring this baby down! A huge congratulations to the couple and best wishes as you set out on your honeymoon in Mexico! ENJOY!!!!


































































1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Sandy's sister (Diala), and I'd like to say that I would love to have you photograph my wedding day (and maybe engagement photographs). You're awesome, and clearly have a natural gift. The lighting, the poses, the moments... its all very beautiful! I can't wait to see the full set of pictures!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home