Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





October 8, 2007

Sarah & Jay Get Married

Sunday was a gorgeous day in San Diego and Sarah and Jay picked a perfect date to say their "I do's". It was a clear, beautiful San Diego afternoon that we spent with this stunning couple at the Bahia Hotel on Mission Bay. Most all of Sarah's family flew in from Texas to join in the celebration. Sarah and Jay shared an intimate ceremony by the pond and then held their cocktail hour and reception in the cozy Del Mar Room. The day went so smoothly and as it turned to evening, we were treated to an AMAZING sunset. Check out some of their pics on the shore, that is postcard material! Just a side note, the evening ended with the quote, "Elvis has left the building..." and we are not kidding, see below, there was a special appearance by the King! What a blast, congratulations to the happy couple.... Enjoy Maya Riviera!!!
































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home