Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





October 22, 2007

Nasim & David : Day After Shoot

Yesterday we spent an outstanding day with Nasim and David doing an after wedding shoot. While photographing Liz and Ben's wedding last September, Kristin and I told Nasim about a "trash the dress" session... They really liked the idea and contacted us to book a shoot. Now, I wouldn't officially say we trashed the dress because Nasim's gown was far too precious to put in the water or a dirty alley. (It was a gorgeous double silk sheath that fit her like a glove). But, what we did do was get some amazing shots at Balboa Park and Windansea Beach in La Jolla. Being that there was so much smoke in the air, it made for a spectacular sunset. There's nothing added to these beach shots, that sunset is the real deal! Take a look below, this couple is absolutely stunning and the camera loved 'em! Thanks for a great time! Here's a sneak peek, Enjoy!!!!

























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home