Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





October 29, 2007

Project Heirloom- An Amazing Opportunity

Over this past week, we know once again, many people suffered horrible losses in our community. While reading an online forum I belong to, another San Diego photographer came up with a great idea to help those who have lost their homes in our community. Over and over again you hear people say, "We lost all our pictures, we have no memories left.." Well, those statements gave birth to Project Heirloom. Project Heirloom is a collaboration of local San Diego photographers who are donating their services to help rebuild memories by offering free family portraits & enlargements to those who have lost their homes in the fires. I am proud to say that we at Tamarack Studios are collaborating members on this project. Take a look at the website to find out more about this great idea, and hats off to Melissa Schwartz for taking an idea and running with it!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home